[Arm-netbook] Sleep (stand by) power consumption of A10/A13 device?

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Fri Jul 13 16:55:53 BST 2012

fre 2012-07-13 klockan 14:40 +0700 skrev cnxsoft:

> In http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/:
>
> u-boot idle, 0.23A at 5V = 1.15W

standby consumes far less. but we have not measured how low it can go.
In standby mode all I/O functions is disabled and I/O busses powered
down, the CPU is idling at lowest possible clock frequency and DRAM is
in set in low power self refresh mode.

Resume from standby is in the range of a couple of seconds start all
clocks again, retrain DDR3 channels and rescan I/O busses.

Regards
Henrik