[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Exynos4412 Quad Core Board

Mark Wilczynski mark_wilczynski at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:10:46 BST 2012

Does anyone know the state of Exynos Linux support?  What's currently working?  Do we have accelerated graphics support for opengl-es and their proprietary MFC video decoder?  Binary blobs like the a10 or source?  Docs?
Is the 4412 backwards compatible with everything done so far for the 4410?
Trying to decide if I should order one of these but I need enough pieces in a working state to work on a media player application.