[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Exynos4412 Quad Core Board

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Thu Jul 12 01:33:24 BST 2012

tor 2012-07-12 klockan 07:24 +0800 skrev Barry Kauler:

> Interesting, there doesn't seem to be any soldered-on Flash memory.
> The 16GB eMMC module connects via a socket.

Well, eMMC is rising strongly as an alternative to raw flash, providing
both better performance, higher density, less complexity, easier board
design, and quite comparable in price.

Of relevance to our projects it's worth noting that A13 have pretty nice
eMMC support as well as an alternative to NAND (shares the same pins).

Regards
Henrik