[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Exynos4412 Quad Core Board

Barry Kauler bkauler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:24:00 BST 2012

Tom wrote:
>> Total postage and handling was US$40, with EMS, to Australia.
> I want to order one too, but they never reply my email.

Tom,
I didn't send them an email, I just clicked the "add to cart" buttons
for all the items I wanted, and they accumulated in the PayPal site,
then I just clicked the "pay with PayPal" button.

I reported on this purchase on my blog:
http://bkhome.org/blog/?viewDetailed=02901

In total, it has cost me US$258, as I also ordered these:
WiFi module
USB-UART module
eMMC module
5V/2A adaptor
Bluetooth module
HDMI cable

Interesting, there doesn't seem to be any soldered-on Flash memory.
The 16GB eMMC module connects via a socket.

Regards,
Barry Kauler