[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Exynos4412 Quad Core Board

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Wed Jul 11 22:19:53 BST 2012

On 07/11/2012 04:28 PM, Ricardo Cunha wrote:
> Back to original topic, I think is a great board, this 50 pins
> expansion. Is it easy to find expansion for 50 pins?
>
> Sorry for newbie question.

The way those pins will be arranged and what is on the will be unique to
the board. The schematics they are offering to purchasers will tell you
take information. From there you can source connectors and either design
a PCB for the peripherals you want, or free wire it with jumper wires
for prototyping.

I can't find away to save search as a single url, but if you start her
and apply the following filters you should eventually be able to find
what you need.

http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en/connectors-interconnects/rectangular-headers-male-pins/1442547

Number of Positions: 50
Number of Rows:       2