[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 passthrough implementation

Ryan Mullen rmmullen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:54:24 BST 2012

Hello,

Has anyone begun implementing the EOMA-68 passthrough card described here?

http://elinux.org/Embedded_Open_Modular_Architecture/EOMA-68/Passthrough

I think it would be useful to have this available if and when EOMA-68
devices become available so that ordinary off the shelf peripheral
hardware can be used right away.

It would also be pretty straightforward for me to implement this
device. I could generate a schematic, PCB layout, bill of materials,
and gerbers using free software design tools and make them available.

Shall I look into proceeding, or has this effort already begun?

Regards,
Ryan