[Arm-netbook] Slowly but surely...

freebirds at fastmail.fm freebirds at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 9 16:44:15 BST 2012

Thank you Gordan Bobic for bringing the Viridis to our attention. ARMv7
does not have TrustZone and Mobicore. Viridis meets my other
specifications of removable or no wifi and bluetooth. Preinstalled with
Fedora or Ubuntu so newbies like me don't have to get frustrating
installing an OS. Though it is over powered for my needs, the free tech
support is well worth the price. In contrast, the SheevaPlug I was
considering over heats, Globalscale Technology's tech support is
practically nonexistent and my questions on NewIt's forum remain
unanswered. I will order a Viridis!

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html