[Arm-netbook] could some kind person guide me through the process of build andoid for the Mele?

simon at koala.ie simon at koala.ie
Sat Jul 7 17:56:37 BST 2012

On Fri, 06 Jul 2012 14:01:33 +0100, Alejandro Mery <amery at geeks.cl> wrote:

> On 6 July 2012 14:48,  <simon at koala.ie> wrote:
>> I have tried using this howto
>> (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1490886) and got
>> nowhere.
>> I have no problems building cm9 for my phone. It would appear to be more
>> difficult for A10.
>
> http://linux-sunxi.org/Starting_a_CyanogenMod_device_tree can solve
> this problem once and for all^Weveryone.

can i ask for another piece of help?

i have built cm9 (after a few bumps in the road)
i've installed the recovery.img on /dev/block/nandf and can boot into it.
it cannot see the sdcard but it can see the "internal" sdcard.
but when it tries to install if fails with no errors in the log

one issue is that i had to change to ro.build.product to be the same as
the existing rom (crane-evb) and delete the check from the zip. was that a
mistake?
--
simon