[Arm-netbook] ARM HDA Advice?

cnxsoft cnxsoft at cnx-software.com
Thu Jul 5 03:46:46 BST 2012

On 05/07/2012 01:29, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> You might want to peek at Amahi (www.amahi.org <http://www.amahi.org>).
> There is a ubuntu version released today. This one also supports
> ARMv7. It is only tested on TI Pandaboard (OMAP4), but I am planning
> to install it on my Mele A2000 too.
> It is based upon ubuntu 12.04
> If you are interested in doing the same I am more than happy to assist
> (I am the ubuntu dev lead for amahi).
>
> Frans (eFfeM on irc)

I tried it yesterday on my Mele A1000. The installation appears to work
(and takes over one hour when installing on an SD card), but when I
restart I get a lot "init: isc-dhcp-server main process ended,
respawning". I assume it's because I don't have an initramfs which makes
upstart unhappy. I can also go to http://localhost:2000 to continue the
installation, but it will stop after 12%, (stop: Unknown instance).