[Arm-netbook] Removing wifi

freebirds at hushmail.com freebirds at hushmail.com
Wed Jul 4 17:55:26 BST 2012

After Alejandro Mery informed me that I was breaking threads and
instructed me to reply instead of compose, I clicked on reply to send
several replies. Then, Ikcl Luke informed me that I was still breaking
threads.  Hushmail encrypts but does not anonymize (hide IP address in
the header of the emails). Since I am not sending encrypted emails to
this mailing list, I will cease using hushmail. Today, I opened a new
email account at fastmail.fm. If clicking on the reply still breaks
threads, is it because when signing up on this mailing list, I chose
the option of daily digests? If I chose not to receive daily digests,
are individual emails forwarded? The sign up page does not specify.