[Arm-netbook] Wifi and bluetooth removable?

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 00:25:38 BST 2012

在 2012-7-3 上午3:25, <freebirds at hushmail.com>写道:

>>  Vladimir Pantelic does it have to be a netbook? A netbook would be my
first choice. Second, a tablet. Third a board or a media player. I have
looked at the Mele A100, A1000 and A2000 media players that have an
AllWinner processor. All the Meles have wifi. I haven't looked at tablets
but highly likely they have wifi and 3G. I would need to remove the 3G too.

>> How to recognize the wifi usb module so it can be desoldered?

for a10 based products you can disable in script.bin, the driver will not