[Arm-netbook] MALI source licensing

Alec Ari neotheuser at ymail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:31:04 GMT 2012

> can you publish your tree so we can compare your changes to
> ours? (and
> hopefully unify) if not ready for alioth you could use
> github
> temporarily (cough).
>
> Thanks,
> Alejandro Mery

>  please do not "delay" pushing code.
>
>  now you know exactly _why_ i asked for people to work in
> public,
> because if one person "delays", others cannot coordinate and
> assist.
>
>  l.

It won't compile in it's current state right now FYI secondly I'll need to grab the data off the internal hard drive on the desktop to push into git, untested and as-is. I can understand your troubles but the Allwinner kernel code I was working on is a secondary objective that I was working on during my free time for the benefit of others. This wasn't intentional (even though it may seem like it to those) and I can see about pushing the code just to get it out there, but EXACTLY when, I don't know, as I said, I have other things to do as well for my job. Gotta pay the bills too. I understand this is a big bummer those, but this is even a bigger bummer to me and I'm not happy about any of this either, believe me..

-Alec