[Arm-netbook] MALI source licensing

Alec Ari neotheuser at ymail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:26:10 GMT 2012

Hi, just an update on that patch I was working on. A few projects recently came up and I need to finish those first, on top of that; my main desktop PC died early today and I won't be able to help out with the Allwinner kernel project much without a new fast and working desktop again.

For those who ever play video games, I could play Battlefield 3 on the highest quality settings with MSAA (multisample anti aliasing) at nearly 60 frames per second sustained with DirectX 11; in turn this also means compiling a kernel and a full-blown crosstool-ng toolchain could both be built in under 30 minutes, minus my slow DSL connection. I'm borrowing a laptop in the meantime to finish the higher priority tasks for myself. I apologize for the inconvenience. I just wanted to send this to avoid an unexpected delay to the Allwinner A10 community.

Best Regards,

Alec