[Arm-netbook] EOMA-CF

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 00:10:19 GMT 2012

2012/1/22 Henrik Nordström <henrik at henriknordstrom.net>:
> sön 2012-01-22 klockan 22:32 +0000 skrev lkcl luke:
>
>> p.s. in the cut/paste example i created, i didn't do 4 DDR3 RAM ICs,
>> but you can see it's perfectly possible... you couldn't also have 2x
>> NAND ICs as well, that would be insane.
>
> One option is to drop NAND and go for microsd instead. The A10 do not
> need NAND, and we want some SD anyway.

 the pins for NAND actually multiplex to 2 SD/MMCs and an SPI port.

 they really really have thought this through: if you don't want NAND
Flash x8, you can put on one of those NAND Flash ICs that has an
SD/MMC interface.  the GPL-violating CT-PC89e had one of those, on the
SO-DIMM form-factor CPU card - there are some photos here:
http://lkcl.net/arm_systems/CT-PC89E/ you'll have to wait a bit whilst
domain renewal goes through... :)