[Arm-netbook] AMD APU's in EOMA and ARM SOC's with PCIe

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Sun Jan 22 17:10:26 GMT 2012

Since we can fit a dual core AMD APU + LPDDR3 + HUB into the EOMA68
footprint what do we do with card edge pinouts? The EOMA68 can have the
two extra power pins to support 10W but now we have the new options of
PCIe, GB-Ethernet, HDMI, Displayport, DVI or VGA, HD audio, SPI and SATA.

Do we make EOMA68 typeII 5mm cards for ARM only and have x86 be typeIII
10.5mm only with a new pinout?

How about newer ARM SOC's with PCIe and HDMI and displayport,
GB-Ethernet etc? Do we make them typeIII or?

-Bari