[Arm-netbook] A10 kernel v3.0+

Alec Ari neotheuser at ymail.com
Sat Jan 21 23:39:25 GMT 2012

I took that 2.6.39.4 kernel I was working on and bumped it to 3.0.17 upon request with even more code clean-up. I'm almost done with the 3.0.17 kernel. Also those build_sun4i* scripts were a bit messy, I wrote my own script under 50 lines, very clean and easy to mess with. I'll be posting my changes to the alioth arm-netbook git tree into the "lichee/for-next" branch. Might not work as-is on REAL hardware considering I didn't test it / can't test it atm.

-Alec