[Arm-netbook] A10 devkits

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sat Jan 21 22:05:24 GMT 2012

lör 2012-01-21 klockan 14:00 +0000 skrev lkcl luke:
> > Any pointers to a reasonable one which has reasonably accessible SD
> > slots both for OS boot media and breakout board? And where it's possible
> > to get access to both UART and JTAG and suitable OS boot media at the
> > same time.
>
>  henrik, i've posted the link i think it's twice now, here is the link
> for the third time, it is on the pcb page here:
>  http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/pcb/

I know what the breakout card is and how it fits in the debugging
picture. Was asking about pointers to suitable A10 devices which may be
used instead of the devkit, i.e. ones that have both

a) microsd slot suitable for breakout board

b) Another SD slot suitable for OS boot media

And, also preferably but not required

c) Internal NAND suitable for using as boot media

Regards
Henrik