[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68. again.

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Fri Jan 20 09:56:44 GMT 2012

Alejandro Mery wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 09:33, lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I love the idea, but the lack of microsd really bothers me.
>>  there's a couple of options there: a) put the sd card on the
>> underside of the PCB (yes at 1.25mm or so it'll fit) b) put it on the
>> *inside* (or on the edge) c) don't have a 2.5mm audio jack.
>>
>>  up for grabs.. thoughts?
>
> Somehow I believe that putting it in the inside would positively
> enforce the idea of "system storage" and so NOT to be removed while
> the machine is running while still easy to replace after taking the
> module out.

I think putting it on the side of the card would be the best option,
provided it's  a springy latch slot so that the card ends up flush with
the side of the card when inserted. For external storage you can have as
many SD slots, SATA and whatever else on the motherboard the EOMA-68
board will plug into.

Gordan