[Arm-netbook] ARM SOC Pricing

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Wed Jan 18 21:59:52 GMT 2012

ons 2012-01-18 klockan 15:19 -0600 skrev Bari Ari:

> There is no reason why it can't be run on it's own.I could also design a
> small card based format for the ECX1000 to slide into a high speed
> switched backplane for clusters/cloud. Maybe it will be EOMA110.

Ofcourse it can run on it's own. The question is if it's worth the price
in such designs.

Note: With the ECX1000 you have a passive backplane. The switch is
distributed in the CPUs with the backplane basically providing a net of
point-to-point links between CPUs only, 6 links per CPU suitably
connected to it's neighbors.

Regards
Henrik