[Arm-netbook] EOMA-CF

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 18:01:41 GMT 2012

i'm at me mum's (it's "grandma" day for my daughter).

my mum is a camera enthusiast.  got a nice digital SLR.  the funny
thing is, it takes CompactFlash cards.  which i hadn't actually
handled for quite some time.

so, it came as something of a shock for me to pick one up, and see
just how tiny it is.  i know it's technically possible to fit CPU, RAM
and NAND into that small a space, but when you actually look at it,
it's like... wow.  are we _really_ going to have a fully-functioning
stand-alone computer with micro-hdmi, USB-OTG, headphones socket and a
MicroSD slot?

we must be nuts! :)