[Arm-netbook] Official allwinner linux 2.6.36 kernel tree

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Tue Jan 17 09:48:10 GMT 2012

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:53:15 +0100, Alejandro Mery <amery at geeks.cl> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 09:43, Philip Hands <phil at hands.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:15:35 -0800 (PST), Alec Ari <neotheuser at ymail.com> wrote:
> >> Forgot to add that alioth is down right now. I know it sort of makes
> >> my previous comment look bad... >_<
> >
> > If it helps, I can always add a repo at git.hands.com (a.k.a. git.rhombus...),
> > which may help if alioth is down for an extended period.
> >
> > I too find github somewhat painful to navigate -- I never seem to be
> > able to dig into the file/version that I'm after without a struggle.
>
> It's git, you can keep mirrors anywhere. For me github is perfect.

I was just about to cite one of the things I'd failed to do in the past,
and realise that it's just that some of it's implemented in flash, which
was why I never found it -- knowing that'll help.

I know you can always clone to avoid the UI, but if the reason you're
accessing it via web is because you're on a slow or expensive link and
you just want to glance at one file, cloning doesn't help.

Cheers, Phil.