[Arm-netbook] news article

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Tue Jan 10 15:02:19 GMT 2012

On 01/10/2012 01:30 AM, lkcl luke wrote:
> http://www.itwire.com/opinion-and-analysis/open-sauce/52054-british-company-looks-to-create-cheap-open-platforms
>
> wey-hey, a proper news article, gosh.  must get a better picture taken though.

We need to get the EOMA modules out from behind the Pi or being compared
to it. They are not like the Pi concept at all except for being ARM,
small and low cost. You can only expand the Pi with spaghetti dongles
and it's a clumsy board for anything other than plugging in an HDMI
monitor and USB keyboard/mouse.

Discussions of the EOMA modules should be about flexibility,
expandability and "swappability". The Pi is something else.

-Bari