[Arm-netbook] [OT] baby talk (was: Re: A10 devkits)

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Mon Jan 9 20:11:27 GMT 2012

On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 19:50:43 +0000, lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Gordan Bobic <gordan at bobich.net> wrote:
>
> > Luke, I seriously have no problem with tree hugging hippies, but don't
> > you think you're taking it a bit too far? ;)
>
>  nnnnnnope: we put lilyana in them.  ok, only during the day.  the
> non-verbal "elimination control" training didn't go tooo well.

So, the cattle prod made her wet herself?  ;-)

Cheers, Phil.

P.S. Bamboo seems likely to chafe just a little

he jests, knowing full-well that one can use bamboo fibre as a pretty
decent alternative for silk -- a weaver was on about using it for making
Debian tartan ties after all -- I really must chivvy her about that...