[Arm-netbook] A10 devkits

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Mon Jan 9 18:22:51 GMT 2012

On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:24:22 +0000, lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> ok, we're going to be asking for 5 devkits, and we will be charging
> precisely and exactly $250 per devkit to allwinner for the software
> engineering services rendered by each person receiving the board that
> is costed at $250 per board :)
>
> we have:
>
> * alejandro: linux kernel upstream merging
> * bari: CAD/CAM design
> * gordan: Redhat Enterprise GNU/Linux porting
> * lkcl: openembedded port, debian GNU/linux port and startup optimisation
> * {insert name here}: {insert purpose here}

If there's the potential to add another slot to that list, I've spent a
fair amount of time sodding about with OpenRD's doing u-boot tinkering,
and am a long term contributor to debian-installer, so could work on
getting Debian ported, but on the other hand I'm totally uncertain how
much time I'd be able to guarantee, given that my wife is expected to
give birth this week, so the offer from Henrick is probably more
compelling.

If/when one of the existing dev board's targets has been completed in a
few weeks, I could perhaps use it for hacking between nappy changes. :-)

Cheers, Phil.