[Arm-netbook] $250 Dev Kit

Alejandro Mery amery at geeks.cl
Fri Jan 6 17:15:04 GMT 2012

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 17:42, lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM, Alejandro Mery <amery at geeks.cl> wrote:
>
>>> If this gets too difficult since they aren't used to dealing with a
>>> credit card and including the shipping cost, please let me know.
>>
>> I can deal with the monster fee the bank will charge me for making the
>> wire (TT), but if they don't accept to ship it using regular
>> registered air mail I am not interested in buying the kit nor keep
>> doing anything related with this SoC. There are plenty other SoCs and
>> kits I can use to develop the arm skills I seek.
>
>  ok i remember my experiences with china mail - china mail has a deal
> in place with companies like the Royal Mail in the UK, so stuff
> uuusually gets out the country ok (except to germany or italy.  stuff
> that goes into italy has a 90% chance of being stolen unless it's
> Registered, and even then it's hit-and-miss).

to Spain RR**CN and RR**HK works great :-)

>  shall i get my associate jimmy to give them a call? (he speaks chinese)

How many kits do we need to "order" to $justify$ his involvement
without doubling the cost of them? :-)

What really pissed me off is that while we are willing to invest money
and our scarse spare time in helping THEM they (except Tom and his
manager) seem to see us as an annoyance and aren't willing to make a
(tiny) effort to reciprocate.