[Arm-netbook] [OT] .cn spam

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Fri Jan 6 11:45:43 GMT 2012

Hi,

BTW I note that I've suddenly started seeing mails from people in China
that want to sell me random crap, or tell me about the bank accounts of
the recently deceased -- this seems to coincide with my posts to this
list (but I get a lot of spam and it comes in waves, so it's probably
just coincidence, and perhaps the Chinese stuff is getting to my inbox
disproportionately because CRM-114 has not seen that much of it yet).

Anyway, it just occurred to me that one of the subscribers here might
just have some sort of Trojan that's reporting back to some spammers
somewhere, and that you might like to check if it's you.

Cheers, Phil.