[Arm-netbook] $250 Dev Kit

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Fri Jan 6 09:18:46 GMT 2012

Alejandro Mery wrote:
> First of all, thank you Tom! you are amazing!
>
> I just replied Eva telling her that I am buying one for the $250, and
> asking how to pay it.
>
> This is the brochure I got from her before http://goo.gl/T2fQu if
> anyone else wants to see what's in the kit.

That looks really nice. I'd love to work on this, but for the next month
I'm unlikely to have the time - I have to get the RedSleeve beta (RHEL6
port) out for public testing. After that, however, I'll be looking to
put together kernels for as many ARM systems as I can for it, so at that
point getting one of these would be really handy - assuming Allwinner
want a clone of RedHat Enterprise running on it (since RedHat don't have
a port of their own for ARM).

Gordan