[Arm-netbook] $250 Dev Kit

Tom Cubie tangliang at allwinnertech.com
Fri Jan 6 02:08:38 GMT 2012

On 01/06/2012 09:39 AM, Bari Ari wrote:
> Tom Cubie from Allwinner just mentioned in IRC freenode #arm-netbook
> that Allwinner will sell us a discounted dev kit for $250.
>
> How about pitching in some funds as a group and getting a kit? Lets also
> see about getting a tray of CPU's for the first spin. I can have
> somebody call Allwinner in China Monday morning to arrange everything.
>
> -Bari

I'm afraid it's not everyone of the community. Currently they only
approved to sell Alejandro <amery at geeks.cl> and jonsmirl
<jonsmirl at gmail.com> at this price. They applied for the discount price.
I hope they sell it at the price of 250 USD to everyone. But my words
don't count. To apply for the discount price, write your resume and
project proposal to Eva <eva.wu at allwinnertech.com>. They will evaluate
it and will reply in one week.