[Arm-netbook] progress... allwinnertech

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Thu Jan 5 10:47:51 GMT 2012

On Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:32:33 +0000, lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> also, it looks like the tablet market has really really tanked.
> it's not surprising to anyone who has ever owned a tablet: i'm
> kinda surprised it took this long for people to catch on - maybe
> there are more suckers in the world than i anticipated :)

I think it was all due to Steve Jobs's reality distortion field, which
is perhaps now starting to fade.

> luckily, we're designing around a flexible product concept...

Yes, that's a bit of a coup if the tablet market really is dead.  This
is liable to be one of the very few tablet-related projects that isn't
slaughtered as a result -- well worth pointing out at every opportunity.

Cheers, Phil.