[Arm-netbook] progress... allwinnertech

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:32:33 GMT 2012

ok jimmy spoke to allwinner tech, and the plot thickens... :)
the engineering design house is wits-tech, which explains this:
http://www.wits-tech.com/pages/board.jsp

so we have been introduced to them - apologies but it's another
24-hr round-trip because it's of course end-of-day already, there.

also, it looks like the tablet market has really really tanked.
it's not surprising to anyone who has ever owned a tablet: i'm
kinda surprised it took this long for people to catch on - maybe
there are more suckers in the world than i anticipated :)

luckily, we're designing around a flexible product concept...