[Arm-netbook] start of allwinner a10 KiCAD component library

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 21:16:08 GMT 2012

PLEASE NOTE, the library is released under the AGPLv3+ license for now.

i've made a start: got all the pins in, found some mistakes in the pin
descriptions but it looks like the pinout (FBGA441) is the
authoritative source.

i've divided it into 5 sections, which roughly corresponds to the
section 5 lovely datasheet pin description tables.

section 1: analog, tv, USB and a few others
section 2: pin groups E, F, G, H and I
section 3: DDR RAM interface.
section 4: pin groups A, B, C and D
section 5: power and ground, and Clock and PLL signals

i've still got to do the pin I/O etc. typing - i'm 15% of the way
through that already.  if anyone knows the shorthand lettering for
KiCAD typings that would be real handy to have.  B is bi-directional,
I is in, O is out, N is Not Connected.

i'm having to edit the KiCAD file by hand because KiCAD keeps f*****g
crashing and corrupting the library.  reaaally clever, that.

if anyone knows of a pre-existing BGA441 symbol out there that would
be real handy to have.  save me a lot of time.