[Arm-netbook] Mele a1000 Internals Question?

Ken Phillis Jr kphillisjr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 19:21:12 GMT 2012

I was combing over the various pages on rhombus-tech about hacking the
melee A1000... namely...
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/hacking_the_mele_a1000/

I noticed some stuff about the internals photo I am interested in.

1) What is the 14-pin header near the UART port shown in the photo? Is it
possible this is a JTAG port?

2) What is the 6 pin header between the memory card slot and USB port
number 3 on the board?

3) The 4 unused pins next to the usb device. Is this possibly another usb
header?

4) The various unused pins on the board near the Mic pin and cvbs in pin.