[Arm-netbook] Allwinner A10- Video Decode

Guo, Yifu yifu.guo at bitsyn.com
Fri Feb 24 03:51:20 GMT 2012

which files do you need, I have all of them(files ainol released) mirrored
somewhere which I can provide soon as I return to town this weekend.
In addition I can read chinese so let me know if you need something else.

*Yifu Guo*
skype: yifu.guo
CTO http://bitsyn.com
1-(347)-370-9069
"Life is an everlasting self-improvement."
http://bitcoinnavigator.com