[Arm-netbook] Allwinner A10- Video Decode

matt mattli.tw at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 01:55:19 GMT 2012

Hi, Vasant:

    In your issue is run Linux, it mean not Android right?
 I have been try the open source package "lichee.tar.gz" of Nova7.
 Follow the document of "Lichee2.6.36_Linux_BSP_User_Manual.doc".
 Make the rootfs image to boot A10 device into Linux only.
 In my test, It only has static program "/bin/CedarXPlayerTest" that could
playback the media file.
 It is in the lichee/buildroot/output/target/bin/CedarXPlayerTest of build
environment.
 It seem build with close source CedarX-Project library (glibc version).
 I don't know that is it has possibility to porting android
version's CedarX library to linxu base?
 You also should study the
"android2.3.4/frameworks/base/media/CedarX-Projects" directory.
 It has some a lot of code to use CedarX-Project library for android.

Matt.