[Arm-netbook] microSD breakout board, suitable for debugging using tablets.

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 01:43:37 GMT 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 1:18 AM, Tom Cubie <tangliang at allwinnertech.com> wrote:

> I can get the lcd console either. I have reported to the girl who
> workson the display driver the problem. She is not interested and
> will not look at it. She said it's no use in products :(

 what, screens are of no use??

 hmmm.

 suggestions:

 1) can you at least turn the lcd backlight on and off?  find the code
that enables the backlight and shove it as early as you dare, and use
it for signalling.

 2) are there any LEDs?  program them directly - see if you can switch
one of them on.

 3) last resort: another way is to do a power-up then pause for a
couple of seconds then power-down (hard power down).   call this first
off *right* as the first line of the kernel init function.  if it
works (i.e. if the system powers down after the allotted time period)
then you can move that function call around until you find a failure
point (i.e. when it *doesn't* power down any more).