[Arm-netbook] microSD breakout board, suitable for debugging using tablets.

Tom Cubie tangliang at allwinnertech.com
Mon Feb 13 01:14:47 GMT 2012

On 02/10/2012 11:08 PM, Henrik Nordström wrote:
> fre 2012-02-10 klockan 12:40 +0000 skrev lkcl luke:
>
>>   yay!  let me put that on the wiki (btw, it would be good if people
>> did likewise - the mailing list is a nice place to tell people but
>> it's absolutely impossible to actually run a project *purely* from a
>> mailing list - valuable information esp tools like this *has* to be
>> organised.)
>>

>>   anyway: then reversing that should also be a reasonably straightfoward task?
> I would think so yes.
>
> Or even replace the whole initialization after boot0. The registers of
> the I/O muxer is documented. I do not have documentation on the dram
> controller however so some reversing of boot1 may be needed there to
> figure out the details.

Hi, henrik,

     i am working on a spl u-boot and a tool that allows A10 internal
brom to load u-boot from sdcard(add a header to u-boot.bin which
contains the size and the checksum).My plan is dd the spl u-boot
to the sdcard, and boot the system, without the Phoenix Card tool.
Now i am doing the dram init part.