[Arm-netbook] Tutorial: kernel + android + livesuite image creation for A10 tablets

"Sztupák Sz. Zsolt" mail at sztupy.hu
Fri Feb 10 22:13:26 GMT 2012

Hi!

Couldn't find any, so I've compiled a small tutorial that describes how
to build the kernel and android from source, and how to create a
LiveSuite flashable image for A10 tablets. For the latter I also made
some tools to ease the image creation.

It can be found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1490886

It's currently for android 2.3.7, but it seems amery has already made a
3.0.18 version of the kernel ( https://github.com/amery/linux-allwinner
), so I might try it and update it to android 4.0.3 too. I also plan on
trying to get ubuntu (without chrooting from android) running. Don't
know if anyone has tried it yet.

  SztupY
<https://github.com/amery/linux-allwinner>