[Arm-netbook] More AC100 Modding Goodness

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Wed Feb 8 14:54:12 GMT 2012

On 02/08/2012 08:29 AM, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> This might be a good time to check if those extra "undocumented"
> features like SATA are actually wired up. ;)

HDMI 1.4 can support the 2160p. I'm sure that Allwinner didn't write
their own VHDL for these features. They purchased the IP blocks and
connected the buses and clocks.

SATA is actually documented.

We'll find out soon enough on the first rev of cards. Some of the actual
specs will depend on what IP blocks they purchased and how they
implemented them.