[Arm-netbook] rev0 a10 eoma68 board bringup

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 23:27:32 GMT 2012

On 12/24/12, Troy Benjegerdes <hozer at hozed.org> wrote:
>> well if you don't mind the board being around 6in by 4in then the KDE
>> tablet PCB would actually qualify.  WIFI is being done as MiniPCIe
>> USB-based, and there's plenty of pins which do RS232.  no plans to add
>> POE though.
>
> Size is (mostly) irrelevant for this application.
>
> Where do I get shipping, price, and lead times (and, ideally, KiCad
> schematics) for such a thing?

 bit early for that.  the schematics and components are here:
   http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet

 if you want to convert them to kicad feel free - right now i'm
negotiating with a chinese factory to get the various parts of the PCB
done.  get through the sales guy, get to the engineer - mike and his
wife are over there, they'll go meet them.

 i'll have more of an idea once i get some answers from them.