[Arm-netbook] rev0 a10 eoma68 board bringup

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Sat Dec 22 18:47:44 GMT 2012

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:06:25PM -0600, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:08:37AM +0000, luke.leighton wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:14 AM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:

> > AH HA!  3.3V (off of EXTEN, pin 19 of the AXP209) only comes on for 1
> > second then drops off.
>
> When do you expect these things to ship in engineering sample quantities..
> I have an application for energy monitoring for about 20 homes that either
> involves trying my luck getting A10-based MK802 boards, or using something
> like this board that I'll have a much better chance of getting a schematic
> for the board, and a long-term stable upgrade path.

I just ran into a snag. I need to have Wifi as an option for network
connectivity.

What's the best way to put out a bounty for a 20 carrier boards for the
EOMA-68 that include the following:

* 1 (or more) RS232 interfaces (optional: RS-485)
* Wifi chipset
* (optional) POE Magjack and Silvertel 5v POE-converter

My timeline is I need something demo-able in about a month. I could do that
with an engineering-sample if the serial port/jtag on the SDcard works, and
usb-host (for a usb-stick wifi) works. To reduce the design risk I'd probably
also say clock the A10 at less than half it's design rated speed.