[Arm-netbook] rev0 a10 eoma68 board bringup

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Fri Dec 21 21:47:16 GMT 2012

fre 2012-12-21 klockan 18:31 +0000 skrev luke.leighton:
> ok, after rather a lot of poking about with my little £70 maplin's
> oscilloscope i've been able to confirm that the power's all ok, so i
> decided to just wing it and, in the very early spl bootloader code
> (thanks to henrik et al) i set one of the GPIO pins to 0 on one boot
> then modified it to 1 on the next boot, from SD/MMC.  guess what: the
> pin changed, yaay.

So SD is booting. That's a step forward.

I am still very confused on why FEL mode is not working for you. If SD
booting is working then there is an image forcing FEL mode in
sunxi-tools. This way you can force FEL mode even if the button/jumper
is not working for some reason.

Debugging the board from FEL mode is a whole lot easier than swapping SD
cards all the time. For example there is a script in sunxi-tools for
playing with any GPIO pin from FEL mode.

Regards
Henrik