[Arm-netbook] a10 eoma-68 rev0 sample arrived from wits-tech

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sat Dec 15 21:09:34 GMT 2012

lör 2012-12-15 klockan 20:58 +0000 skrev luke.leighton:

> > Are you sure the USB is not working?
>
>  yep.  "device not accepting address".  but that's *after* it's
> successfully been programmed apparently at least once with livesuite.

Booter in normal or FEL mode?

As I said there is very very little that can make the initial FEL mode
fail.

> > microSD not working either?
>
>  don't know yet.  i'm setting up u-boot to output on UART3 - no output yet.

Never tried UART3. You need to add the right pinmux configuarion to
arch/arm/cpu/armv7/sunxi/board.c for that to work. Clocking should be
prepared already for all 8 UARTs however.

And please use sunxi-current from my u-boot repository if doing any
modifications.

For successful boot you also need the right DRAM parameters, but even
with completely screwed up DRAM parameters you should get the banner
from SPL if using sunxi-current. If using sunxi branch then it may be
completely silent if there is a problem to initialize the board.

Regards
Henrik