[Arm-netbook] Release of SoM board KiCAD files with 2x100 pin ARM as a stepping stone

Derek dlahouss at mtu.edu
Tue Dec 11 15:36:37 GMT 2012

jm <joem <at> martindale-electric.co.uk> writes:

> I'm missing something here. The sources exist? But only the
> detailed instructions that does the whole
> thing is missing?

Is this not it?  https://github.com/linux-sunxi/u-boot-sunxi/wiki

The difficulty is in compiling the right version of u-boot with the right
config, it seems.  And then the rootfs has to be tweaked for the right modules,
I guess.

> Well if someone points me in the right directions, I go make
> it all from scratch and a script file. I need it for my SoM board
> that is supposed to work with 5" and 7" LCD, but I am happy
> to get it working with HDMI and MK802 first and document it and
> release it GPL'd for everyone to use as they wish.

As far as that wiki pages says, you just need to figure out what boot.scr your
board needs.  But I could be wrong on this, I certainly haven't gotten it
working on mine yet.