[Arm-netbook] FSF-Endorseable Processor

Jacky Lau i90091e at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:28:22 GMT 2012

As far as I know, the first MVP based SoC, ICube IC1 has been taped out in
May last year. And ICube claimed that the first end-user product will
present in market this summer. But I have not seen this product. Do you
know something about the end-user product based on IC1? In ICube's roadmap,
the next SoC IC2 will has 4 cores 16 threads, and employ 40nm technology.
What's the difference between ICube IC2 and your SoC?