[Arm-netbook] FSF-Endorseable Processor

Jacky Lau i90091e at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 07:29:05 GMT 2012

Do you mean your company will license MVP core from ICube? If so, I will
very happy to see a MVP base SoC become true.

If somebody want to know more about MVP‘s design idea, you can google "Sun
MAJC" processor. I think they are similar.
And I think Imagination META, Qualcomm Hexagon, Philips Trimedia have the
similar design idea. But why they did not become
a popular cpu core like arm, mips? I guess it's hard to make the market to
accept a new cpu architecture. Good luck to MVP.