[Arm-netbook] arm-netbook Digest, Vol 26, Issue 35

Ershov Sergey ershovu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 06:49:59 BST 2012

With git (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Git_% 28software% 29) I can work.

> > Now I'm trying to make a board for EOMA-68 ("Allwiner A10 edition") - the
> > problem is that in addition to the connector pcmcia there are 2
> additional
> > connectors. Flat cables for connection greatly increases the cost in mass
> > production.
> >
> > Maybe there is a reference design for "MiniEngineeringBoard"?
>
>  not yet.

 May have deadlines availability "MiniEngineeringBoard"?

> > Do not want to reinvent the wheel.
>
>  you'd be the first.

An honor, but I'm afraid to make mistakes.

> > Or create component "card pcmcia EOMA-68 (Allwiner A10 edition)" to
> place on
> > the board ...
>
>  again, you'd be the first.  please do make sure you "git commit"
> everything then we can work on adding what you're doing to the
> repository, later, ok?

Try again to describe the problem:
I did not find the Component EOMA-68 in the form factor "pcmcia card" to be
placed on PCB.

Please send me in the right direction.

--
Ershov