[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Exynos4412 Quad Core Board

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:02:20 BST 2012

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Robert Nelson <robertcnelson at gmail.com> wrote:

>>  you'll have to ask on the hardkernel.com forums - please do let us
>> know the answer.  also could you ask at the same time if the exynos
>> 4412 quad-core board has SATA-II?
>
> I have one in my hands, it unfortunately does not have on-board sata...
>
> http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G133999328931

 the predecessor - 4210 - has SATA.  the 4410 is pin-compatible.  the
kernel source code has SATA.  the hardkernel product with the 4420 CPU
is supposed to be pin-compatible with *its* predecessor hardkernel
product with the 4210 CPU on it.

 so there's no guarantee that the information isn't simply plain wrong
for no other reason than hardkernel.com is "not permitted" under NDA
to publish full information.