[Arm-netbook] Flashing Instruction o fbld_a10_hwpack_

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 13:18:16 BST 2012

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Henrik Nordström <
henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:

> Have you tried another cable?

I have not tried another cable but I have tried same cable with MOD and
it's working perfectly.

Besides this cable is very high quality comes with monitor.

.... send ... wait at list I should try other cable.

Ahh yes you are right.

I just test with other low quality but smaller length cable and it work.
awesome ...

But how ? how come it's possible ? same cable is working with MOD as before
but not with MELE 1000 . where before it was also working with MELE 1000.

Humm. So answer is I changed cable TV side to test other board and when
possibly connect it back not cnnected so well.  Possbly MOD HDMI SIgnage
much stronger than MELE 1000 so that still works but  MELE 1000 not work.

I reconnect same cable TV Side again and now it's working perfectly.

You are really genius hats off to you :)

Else I was getting afraid to use this board as our product where board get
damage in only few weeks.

--
Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma