[Arm-netbook] Flashing Instruction o fbld_a10_hwpack_

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 02:10:24 BST 2012

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 5:09 AM, Henrik Nordström <
henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:

> lör 2012-08-11 klockan 22:17 +0800 skrev Piyush Verma:
>
> > But ever after that there is no hdmi out.
>
> What default output is set in your script.bin?
>
> Anything else needs to be selected by software to enable output.

Well I have done many test and conclusion is hardware is damage.

I have multiple sd card where other sd card was working before that's not
working now. Same case with nandflash android.

Default output is hdmi besides that I have used fb_test.dat to change
output dynamically which was working perfectly.

at same boot I am able to output to VGA which insure that all drivers are
loaded and working. But when I run fb_test.dat -o 4 9 nothing come on
screen. earlier it was also working perfectly.

I was working with device since 3 weeks and it was working perfectly where
my flashing process was different I was using mele-ubuntu-lucid.img and
then just update uimage and rootfs.

Before I was having issue with LAN so I decided to try other builds.

Yesterday I use nightly build LAN works perfect but after some time when I
test HDMI it was permanently dead.

It might be a coincidence. But we need to think once is it something wrong
some where in config which cause HDMI to damage ?

I have purchased 4 more boxes for test I would try to replicate process
which could bring some clarity.

How ever what ever is the reason if hardware damage so quickly it's very
dangerous for product.

I have a damaged hardware if there are some hardware expert we can try to
debug it and find cause & solution.

Should I create another thread for it ?

--
Thanks & Regards