[Arm-netbook] Mele a1000 and MAC address

Nicolas Aguirre aguirre.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:49:07 BST 2012

Hi,

I'm finally using my mele a1000 as an home automation server. It works
pretty well, with an uptime of 8 days now :)
I'm using a specific angstrom/openembedded image which i built for it, and
the cnxsoftware scripts to create a bootable sdcard with 512 MB of RAM
dedicated for the server. I'm using also the nightly build for the kernel
and uboot (in date of august 1st).

With this configuration i'm facing a problem, the Ethernet MAC Address
changes and seems to be a random value when the system restart. I would
like to fix this address. Do you know how to do ?

Regards,
--
Nicolas Aguirre
Mail: aguirre.nicolas at gmail.com